Silver Balancing Dragonfly - Large
From: Balancing Dragonflies
Astound for children and adults alike. Our balancing dragonflies defy gravity to float on the tip of your finger.
- Counter balanced to sit on the tip of your finger
- A good luck symbol from ancient Asia
- Hand made in bamboo
- Hand painted in vibrant colours and designs
- Dimensions - length 18 cm, wingspan 15.4 cm *
Be amazed by our gravity defying balancing dragonflies, a favourite here at Timber-Treasures. Hand made entirely from bamboo and hand painted in a variety of vibrant colours each dragonfly is counterbalanced as to sit on the tip of your finger and give the illusion that it is hovering to land..
Made for over 4000 years in China and south east Asia. Where a dragonfly landing on a child's finger is accepted as a sign of good luck for all the family. As a result each of our balancing dragonflies is a beautiful gift, with the power to delight both the recipient and the one giving the gift.
Please note that due to the hand painted nature of these products, the painted design on the back of your dragonfly may differ from the images shown.
For more colours visit our balancing dragonfly collection.
UK postage costs
- Free Delivery - No cost (4-6 working days)
- Premium Delivery - £3.00 (2-3 working days)
- Next Day Delivery - £9.00 (order before 12pm)
International postage costs
- European Delivery - £5.00
- USA & the Rest of the World Delivery - £9.00
Please choose the relevant option during the check out process. Visit our delivery information page for further information.