Antique Bobbin Corkscrew
An attractive and useful corkscrew. Crafted from an antique bobbin, reclaimed from the old mills of Lancashire, England.
- A genuine antique of the industrial revolution
- Bobbin reclaimed from Rawtenstall, England
- Reworked into a corkscrew
- Perfect for any kitchen
- 11 x 11.5 cm diameter*
The bobbin was used in cotton and woollen mills from 1830-1970. Used to hold the yarn that was made into clothes which were then exported all over the world. Invented and made in the UK, it was one of the reasons why Britain became "Great". When the mills closed in the 1970s some of the bobbins were saved and we are now using them to make these interesting utensils.
These bobbins were reclaimed from mills in Rawtenstall, Lancashire before being reworked into corkscrews. Perfect for any kitchen, with the added history of Britain's industrial revolution.
UK postage costs
- Free Delivery - No cost (4-6 working days)
- Premium Delivery - £3.00 (2-3 working days)
- Next Day Delivery - £9.00 (order before 12pm)
International postage costs
- European Delivery - £5.00
- USA & the Rest of the World Delivery - £9.00
Please choose the relevant option during the check out process. Visit our delivery information page for further information.