Maugersbury Walnut Barometer - 16cm
- Measures air pressure to predict the weather
- Hand turned frame in Walnut from Maugersbury, UK
- High quality brass barometer mechanism from Germany
- Works continuously without the need for batteries
- 16 cm diameter x 4 cm or 6.3 diameter x 1.5 inches*
- Lifetime Warranty
For a wedding, retirement, anniversary, birthday or house warming, these barometers are excellent gifts as they are both functional and attractive. So why not mark the event - for £5 extra you can have up to 8 words added in a matching script to the back of your chosen barometer. Just email us your chosen inscription (see below) and select the "Added Inscription" option before adding the barometer to your basket.
These barometers are one of Timber-Treasures' signature lines. All are made in our Bristol workshop and are signed by the maker, David Gladden. The wood used has its own history (which is provided in paper form with each barometer). Using high quality brass German instruments, and expert workmanship, these barometers are beautiful and practical instruments, that can predict the weather using air pressures. Each barometer comes with a leaflet on how to use your barometer.
All Timber-Treasures barometers are covered by our lifetime warranty. Through our commitment to quality and care we will cover your barometer for as long as you own it.
For a wedding, retirement, anniversary, birthday or house warming barometers are excellent gifts. They are functional and attractive. So why not mark the event - for £5 extra you can have up to 8 words added to the back of your chosen barometer with the other script. Just select this option when ordering and we will be in touch to confirm the exact inscription.
UK postage costs
- Free Delivery - No cost (4-6 working days)
- Premium Delivery - £3.00 (2-3 working days)
- Next Day Delivery - £9.00 (order before 12pm)
International postage costs
- European Delivery - £5.00
- USA & the Rest of the World Delivery - £9.00
Please choose the relevant option during the check out process. Visit our delivery information page for further information.