Great Wolford Oak Calendar - 40 Years
Simply turn the dial and find the date, day, month and year in an instant. Each calendar is set into a hand turned Oak frame.
- Brass calendar, covering 40 years
- Includes dates, days, months and years
- Hand turned frame in Oak from Great Wolford, Gloucestershire. UK
- Comes with provenance information regarding the wood's origins
- 10.5 cm diameter x 3 cm or 4.1 inch diameter x 1.2 inches*
This clever instrument allows the user to quickly find the day of the week on which you will celebrate your Golden Wedding or turn 40, or indeed any other coming event near or far over a period of 40 years into the future!
The calendar is easy to use with instructions engraved on to the face of the quality brass instrument, which itself is set into the hand turned oak frame. By simply turning the dial you will find dates, including days, months and years for the next 40 years.
The Four Shire Stone Oak
This great Oak tree was over 200 years old when felled at Great Wolford, Gloucester, at the roadside of the A44 having been damaged in a storm in 2011. It grew within sight of the Four Shire Stone - an ancient boundary point that marked the meeting point of the four great shires of Mercia: Gloucester, Warwick, Oxford and Worcester. It was a legendary meeting place visited in 1905 by one young schoolboy named John Tolkein who would later immortalise it as the Three Farthing Stone of Middle Earth.
UK postage costs
- Free Delivery - No cost (4-6 working days)
- Premium Delivery - £3.00 (2-3 working days)
- Next Day Delivery - £9.00 (order before 12pm)
International postage costs
- European Delivery - £5.00
- USA & the Rest of the World Delivery - £9.00
Please choose the relevant option during the check out process. Visit our delivery information page for further information.